Viewing Tip

If you see a large "X" at the top right of Ask Olive Tree Genealogy blog, click on the "X" to close it. Closing the "X" will give you the best viewing experience and allow you to leave a comment on a blog post



Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy Belated Birthday to AskOliveTree!

On Jan 3rd, AskOliveTree Blog was one year old. In that year, I have answered 247 questions from genealogy researchers. Phew! I hope my answers were helpful.

I know there are 365 days in a year but I had surgery and was hospitalized for some of those, then recovering and unable to sit at the computer for almost a month. So all in all, I'm pretty happy with my record!

Answering one query each day is almost impossible, so this year (2010) my more realistic goal is to respond to 5 queries each week. Can I do it? 5x52=260. I almost made it last year!

I do have more surgery looming on the horizon. Two, actually. The next one is March 1, 2010 and I don't know what the recovery period is for that one. But I'm still going to try to answer at least 5 queries each week, so wish me luck! And send your challenges, puzzles and brick walls to askolivetree@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. That's an outstanding Achievement, Lorine! Happy Birthday to AskOliveTree! I certainly wish you well when you undergo the future surgeries.

    ReplyDelete